Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag!

So, I've been tagged! The rules are that each player has to list 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player has to tag 6 people and then go to their blog and post a comment telling them they've been tagged and to look at your blog for instructions.

fact #1: Every night at 6:30 I have to watch Wheel of Fortune. I told my sister this and she made fun of me because her husbands 80 year old Grandma does the same thing. I don't know what it is but I feel really smart when I can guess the "phrase."

fact #2: I am horrible at answering emails. My friends/family will write me and it takes me over a week to write back if I even do. Sorry everybody! I do love to hear from you though so keep writing!

fact #3: I talk to my mom everyday. Even though we're thousands of miles and an ocean apart we find time to talk about 30 minutes almost everyday!

fact #4: I really miss having a hibernating season. I like being able to stay inside for a few month's out of the year because it's too cold outside. When the suns out I feel like I should take advantage of the day so it's not wasted but having 12 months of sunshine wears you out. I just want a reason to stay cooped up all day and not feel guilty about a wasted day!

fact #5: I like to play "real life" computer games, like stuff you could really do. There is this hair salon one where you have to cut, wash, dye peoples hair and keep all the customers happy. Or the Lemonade Game is a really good one. You know the ones where if you did it in real life you could be successful and make money or you could just sit home and pretend on your computer.

fact #6: I like to clean. I know not everybody does. Cleaning relaxes me and I love being able to see the before and after affects of it.

So there is a little about me you might not have known. I'll have to see if I can get Matt to fill out a fact sheet. Since I don't actually have six people to tag and Melissa tagged both Robin and me all I have left is Ashley Jo and the Seely's, so "tag you it!"

1 comment:

Todd and Melissa said...

Hooray! I'm glad you did it. :) I love your facts and I think maybe you should come to my house and clean for me.