Abby started crawling the other day! I have been trying to get her to do it for the camera but she has been a little camera shy the last few days. My sister told me to bribe her with something, so I thought "If she is really Matt's and my daughter then there is only one thing.....STARBURST!"
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
When Matt gets home form work and I hand Abby off to him so I can finally get something done I usually find thenm in the living room like this. Can you tell who is in charge?
Last night some friends and I made tutu's for our little girls. This one is actully for a toddler but I just had to try it on!
She is not crawling yet but that doesn't mean she doesn't try! I think we're almost there!
Abby loves to stand. Some days I wonder if she will walk before she crawls!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My sister-in-law tagged me, not that others haven't, it's just that Abby is downstairs asleep on Matt so I finally have a few minutes to fill one of these out!
One Word Answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Where is your significant other? Downstairs
3. Your hair color? red
4. Your mother? hero
5. Your father? loving
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? Abby
11. Your fear? everything
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? educated
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? 18
15. One of your wish-list items? plane ticket
16. Where you grew up? Zion
17. The last thing you ate? popsicle
18. What are you wearing? shorts
19. Your TV? black
20. Your pet? geckos
21. Your computer? great
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? everyone
24. Your car? Chevy
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? clothing
27. Your summer? everlasting
28. Love someone? Matt
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? ?????
And the fourth picture in my fourth file is............
Monday, October 13, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Since it was friday night we thought we should get out of the house and have some fun. Since we only had about two hours until Abby's bedtime we deciced to just go on a picnic. There is this little penisula on base by the Harbor and we decided tonight it is one of our favorite places. You can see Downtown Honolulu with Diamond head in the background if you look to the east, straight out you will see the open ocean until it touches the bottom of the sky, and to the west the sun sets over the water. It was a gorgous place to sit and just relax.
After watching us eat in front of her Abby had peas and carrots for dinner. Mmmmmm