Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Six Months!

We can hardly believe our baby girl is six months old. It feels like we just brought her home from the hospitol yesterday. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we love having her in our family! "Bubba" you are the GREATEST!

For Abby's half birthday we had Lily over to play! Abby thought she was the coolest toy ever!

She also tried sweet potato's for her birthday diner.

This picture is from Labor Day weekend but I love it, so I thought I would share it with you!

8 comments:

Tati said...

Wow time flies! Happy 6 month birthday!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Happy six months Abby! You're getting so big! I love you!

Todd and Melissa said...

Happy 6-month birthday Abby J! You're the cutest!

Todd and Melissa said...

P.S. Is there any way you can take the name of the city we live in off your Live Traffic feed? Sorry for being a pain! :)

Tyler, Janna, Lily, and Niki said...

Lily must have enjoyed the birthday party too. She came home talking, squealing, and giggling (something she hasn't really done before). I wonder who she learned that from? Happy Half Birthday Abby.

Tasha Limb said...

I can't believe that it has been six months already! Its so fun to watch them grow up!
Happy Birthday Abby!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Tag! HA HA HA! See my blog to see whay you need to do.

By the way, how does Abby like her new high chair?

Todd and Melissa said...

I love the new picture on your blog! You guys look soooo good!